Tips To Wearing White Before Labor Day
White can be a beautiful color dressed up or dressed down. You can never go wrong with whites (they do match everything). It is one of the easiest colors to choose because you can wear any color with it. If you are running late for work in the morning, wearing something white can help make putting the rest of your outfit together easier. Here are a few tips one of the best consignment shops in Tampa urges you to follow when it comes to wearing white before labor day:
- Textures- Texture is important when you wear a monochromatic color such as white because it adds style to the same color and keeps your outfit from looking flat.
- Layers- layers will add depth and personality to your outfit. Layering is the perfect way to add a unique touch to your outfit. How do you layer white? You can wear a long white trench coat over a t-shirt and denim jeans.
- Matching sets- Matching sets are trending right now and the most popular matching set is a crop top and fitted skirt combo. If you aren’t into crop tops, try a tuxedo set with white tuxedo pants and a white blazer.
- Accessories- Accessories can really add that WOW factor to your white outfit. Bright colored pieces are statement pieces but if you don’t want a bright colored piece of jewelry to be the focal point of your outfit, try pairing your outfit with a geode necklace.
- Confidence- The most important part of rocking a white outfit is pairing it with confidence! Don’t feel self-conscious but rather comfortable and confident that you look amazing.
Choose Your Outfit At Blissfullyyours Boutique
We offer beautiful outfit options for your Labor Day party. At Blissfullyyours Boutique, we think every girl is unique in her own way and her outfits should be too. What you wear is a representation of your personality and style and it should be tailored to suit your wants and needs. Our consignment shop provides so many different styles and with our labor day sales coming, up, now is the perfect time to find the right outfit.